Here is a list of some general rules to keeping your property and the neighborhood looking good, and your neighbors happy.
• Keep your house trim/woodwork painted
• Seal, repair, replace your driveway if needed
• Store your garbage cans in the proper area
• Keep your lawn mowed
• Fertilize and control your weeds
• Pick up after your dog (especially in common areas and your neighbors yard)
For more information, refer to the Colony Lakes Homeowners’ by-laws and/or the city of Aurora website available from our Community Info page.